test b.a . 83 to 96


 Test  83- upto last
Use  a / an  the/
1.        Look  outside  . __________ sky is getting  very  dark.
2.       I hope there  is not  going  to be  getting _____ strom.
3.       I have  got ___________headache.
4.       Why don’t  you go to _______health  center?
5.       You really  oouht to take  it  to _____________ police  station  you  know.
6.       How was  your  trip  to _______cost ?
7.       Is this ______  book you were telling  me about
8.       I knew  you  were not  listing to me .it is _________ science  fiction  story.
9.       She is very  nice  is not  she ?_______ you could not  meet ______________nicer  person?
10.   It  is about  _________ begging of ______universe.
Put a/an/ one
1 have you only got __________bedroom? I  thought  you  had  two  .
2. ram wanted  something to drink . she was  looking  for __________cafe.
3it was  Sunday  .________  shop  was  open,but all  other were  closed
4.shall I take _________photo of you  two  together?
 Put the noun and  decide  the is need or not
1.I was  listing  to phone in on _____________(radio.)
2. tom, and his friends  played _________________( football )in the  park
3. mike is  quite  musical . He  can  play________(guitar)
4.Galileo developed __________(telescope) for use in asrology)

Put a /an /the/
 Oh sorry  .you are  having  ____(lunch)
No.  this is ___________(breakfast).
Put
Such and  so.
1 sorry I m __________late.we had ________a lot of  to do at work .
2.you  should  not  do __________ much.
3 you  are ___________tried.

Put  what or a what
Come into the  setting   room . thanks you  .oh __________ nice room
Lets  ‘s go for midnight  swim .___________ nonsence  she  talks .
I think about you  all the time .Emma ___________lies you  tell me.

Put this or these –that or  those
Are  we going  out _____________ evening.
I can really . I will be  working late  at the office.
________’s right . I hace just  moved out
I have  had  _______ bump on my head  ever  since  someone  threw  a chair  at me.
Sorry  I wont  be able  to play for the team . I will  be  away  all _________ week.

Put  it and its
 You should  return the book to ____owner immediately
 I m not buying this tablecloth because ___________ got  a hole in it.

Put some or any
 The seats  are not reserved . you  can have __________seat
If it is your  party. You can  invite ________________ you like.
It is don’t  metter  which day  you  phone .ring____________ you like.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

character sketch of hassan

form of verbs

suppossed have